Attention charitable contributions grant seekers:
Bayer's Charitable Contribution Request process, including this website, is now closed.
It is scheduled to re-open by the end of January 2015.
A notice will be posted on this website once it re-opens.
Please note the following important guidelines for 2015 contribution requests:
Charitable Contributions Initiation
- If your event is less than 45 days from the receipt date of your completed application (including all supporting documentation), your charitable contribution request may not be accepted or processed.
- The charitable contribution request must be submitted by a representative of the organization which is seeking the charitable contribution funding
Charitable Contribution Submission
Charitable Contribution Review
- Review times vary from request to request, however the general guidance is 8-10 weeks. You can assist with minimizing the review timeline by providing complete and accurate documentation in a timely manner. (see above "Required Documentation ")
- The Charitable Contribution Review committee will thoroughly review each request within 8-10 weeks of receiving the completed application packet.
Charitable Contribution Status
- You will receive written and/or email notification from the review committee’s decision. Please note, if you submitted an application 8-10 weeks prior to the date of your event, your notification of approval or denial may be received close to the date of the event.
- Please do not consider any request approved until you have received written documentation from the Bayer Charitable Contribution Review Committee approving your contribution request.